- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 0.8 x 6.8 inches
- Item Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Item model number: T100
- Manufacturer recommended age: 5 years and up
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- A modern version of a classic chinese puzzle
- Challenge your creativity and test your skill
- Includes one red and one blue set of Tangoes
- Also includes Card Set 1 with 27 double-sided cards of puzzle challenges
- For one or two people
In this game, the ancient art of tangrams gets little fancy footwork. The ancient concept remains: recreate an image using all seven of the shaped playing pieces. But this smart set features 27 cards with 54 images and two sets of playing tiles (one red, one blue), all packed neatly in a sturdy playing case. So you can take them anywhere. Play by yourself with one set of playing pieces, or play against another using both sets. Either way, you’ll be challenging your creative problem solving skills. A great exercise for adults and children alike. No batteries required—works on brain cells! For 1 or 2 players or 2 teams. From the Manufacturer Based on the ancient Chinese Tangram puzzle, Tangoes products are a learning tool that combines artistic and mathematical elements to enhance visual perception ability, develop problem solving skills, creative thinking capacity and teamwork. The classic tangram forms a square. These 7 pieces can also form an infinite number of abstract designs, human figures, animals and everyday objects. The object of Tangoes products is to form the image on the card using all seven puzzle pieces. From ages 5 to 105, all ages are delighted by the challenge of forming the puzzle presented with seven dynamic pieces. Classic Tangoes - Packed in our signature, slim plastic case, this challenging game includes two sets of our classic game of Tangoes. This traditional tangram game has 2 sets of seven playing pieces each in blue and red. Also included in the set is card set 1 containing 27 cards with 54 puzzles and solutions. Hours of mind-bending play for one or two people. Each person can play independently or challenge each other to a race to solve the puzzle.