Papo The Dinosaur Figure, Tyrannosaurus
- Product Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.4 x 5.1 inches
- Item Weight: 14.9 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 14.9 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: 55001
- Manufacturer recommended age: 36 months - 14 years
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- KING OF THE TYRANT REPTILES - Its name means "King of the tyrant reptiles". The tyrannosaurus lived approximately 70 million years ago and was one of the largest carnivorous dinosaurs.
- EXPERIENCE THE JURASSIC WORLD. Get an experience with this new figure, with an articulated jaw. It doesn't really run but is in a running pose, you can open or close his fearsome jaws, this incredibly lifelike Tyrannosaurus is perfect to mix and match with other Papo dinosaurs.
- DEVELOPS DEXTERITY AND SPARKS THE IMAGINATION - We encourage your kids to use their imagination to create their own magical kingdom. This Papo toy will help to develop their skills while enjoying hours of imaginative play in great planet's history.
- GREAT DETAIL. It is hand painted with amazing detail, realistic, educational, and fun, this figurine is suitable for a range of interests, including collectors, teachers, and kids. Another special characteristic of this figure is the care in the details and postures, which gives the impression that the figurines are animated.
- BEAUTIFULLY FINISHED AND DURABLE. This figure is beautifully finished and the extreme attention to detail is universally recognized. This figure is made of a very high quality plastic, its measures approximately 6.5 inches tall; Suitable for ages: 3 plus Years.
Product description The Papo toy line features beatifully crafted figurines and animals. Papo toys come in a wide variety of colors, all hand painted and bursting with imagination. We carry a wide selection for hours of play. Scale 1:20 True to life modeling. Meticulously hand painted figurines. From the Manufacturer The Tyrannosaurus lived approximately 70 million years ago and was one of the largest carnivorous dinosaurs. Its name means "King of the tyrant reptiles". the most famous was certainly the T Rex, whose reputation was built on its ferocity. With a gigantic body of almost 12 m in length, and a huge snout with 20 cm sharp teeth, the Tyrannosaurus was a terrifying animal. This Biped with tiny front arms could exceed a height of 6 m and weigh more than 6 tonnes. Its long, powerful tail could be used to balance. It appears that the Tyrannosaurus was more of an opportunistic carrion feeder than a formidable predator but this is open to debate.