Safari Ltd Monterey Bay Aquarium Sea Life Tiger Shark
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 3.1 x 1.9 inches
- Item Weight: 1.28 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.28 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: 211702
- Manufacturer recommended age: 36 months - 15 years
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- BEAUTIFUL PREDATOR: This sea life beauty gets its name for the vertical stripes that are found on young tiger sharks but eventually begin to fade away as they get older. They are known for their powerful jaws that allow them to divulge their prey.
- PART OF THE COLLECTION - This unique collection of ocean creatures that are found in the waters off the coast of the Half Moon Bay, which is where the aquarium is located. The mission of the aquarium is to foster ocean conservation and protect it and its sea dwellers throughout the world. Safari Ltd. shares this commitment with them.
- MADE WITH INDUSTRY-LEADING STANDARDS - Like all Safari Ltd products, the Safari Ltd Monterey Bay Aquarium Sea Life Tiger Shark has been individually hand painted, features quality construction from safe, phthalate and lead-free materials, and includes an educational hangtag in 5 languages.
- REALISTIC APPEARANCE FOR MULTIPLE USES - Realistic, educational, and fun, this figurine is suitable for a range of interests, including collectors, enthusiasts, teachers, and kids. Admire it on a shelf, use it in the classroom, or simply enjoy playing with it.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package includes 1 Monterey Bay Aquarium Sea Life Tiger Shark. Product measures 7.92" L x 3.12" W 1.83" H.
What doesn't it eat? The tiger shark eats everything from lobsters, sea turtles and squid to boat cushions, bicycle parts and raincoats. It's one of the most ravenous eaters of all sharks-and it's one of the most feared. Stunning scale model ocean replicas expertly sculpted with the collaboration of the scientists of the Monterey Bay Aquarium in Monterey, California. This unique collection of ocean creatures that are found in the waters off the coast of the Half Moon Bay which is where the aquarium is located. It is approximately 100 miles south of San Francisco. The mission of the aquarium is to foster ocean conservation and protect it and its sea dwellers throughout the world. Safari Ltd. shares this commitment with them. From the Manufacturer Play is the essential joy of childhood. Through play children learn about themselves, their environment and the larger world. At Safari Ltd. We design toys that assist the joy of play. In a highly technical world, the most endangered species is the imagination. Perhaps we should spell that with a capital "I". Without imagination, the individual loses the creative spark. We intend to never let that happen. We hope your child will enjoy many hours of creative play with this hand painted Safarilogy Monterey Bay Aquarium Tiger Shark.