Safari Ltd Wild Safari North American Wildlife Gray Wolf
- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 1.1 x 2.8 inches
- Item Weight: 6.7 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: 273829
- Manufacturer recommended age: 36 months - 15 years
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- WOLF FACTS - The gray wolf, also known as the timber wolf and the western wolf, is the largest wolf species on the planet. Famous for traveling in packs, each group has an alpha male and female. When a wolf wants to communicate with its pack or other packs, they let out a piercing howl.
- CHARACTERISTICS - Hand painted and crafted with stunning realism, this figurine would fit in perfectly in the forests and plains of Eurasia or North America. This wolf is trying to get the attention of its pack with a mighty howl!
- REALISTIC APPEARANCE FOR MULTIPLE USES - Realistic, educational, and fun, this figurine is suitable for a range of interests, including collectors, enthusiasts, teachers, and kids. Admire it on a shelf, use it in the classroom, or simply enjoy playing with it.
- MADE WITH INDUSTRYLEADING STANDARDS - Like all Safari Ltd products, this figurine has been individually hand painted, features quality construction, and without using Phthalate, Lead or BPA materials, and includes an educational hangtag in 5 languages.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS - Package contains (1) Safari Ltd. North American Wildlife Collection Gray Wolf Realistic Hand Painted Toy Figurine Model made with quality construction, and without using Phthalate, Lead or BPA Materials. Measures 3.78L x 1.13W x 2.77H. Recommended for children ages 3 and up.
Safari Ltd Wild Safari North American Wildlife Gray Wolf From the Manufacturer Play is the essential joy of childhood. Through play children learn about themselves, their environment and the larger world. At Safari Ltd. We design toys that assist the joy of play. In a highly technical world, the most endangered species is the imagination. Perhaps we should spell that with a capital "I". Without imagination, the individual loses the creative spark. We intend to never let that happen. This Gray Wolf looks like it's howling at the moon, but it's probably trying to get the attention of its pack. From the frozen tundra of northern Canada, to the rolling, forested hills of Appalachia, to the dry desert regions of Mexico, our Wild Safari North American Wildlife collection represents the many animals, great and small, that call North America home. With true-to-life detail, appealing color and active poses, these models are designed for children, teachers, collectors and animal lovers everywhere. Professionally sculpted and individually hand painted, Wild Safari North American Wildlife continues the tradition of quality toys you expect from Safari Ltd.