- Package Dimensions: 9 x 5 x 3 inches
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age: 5 years and up
- 56 colorful cards (2 1/2" x 3 1/2") - 28 card pairs use funny scenes and sentences (i.e. Ralph the gorilla is afraid of frogs.) to target a specific speech sound
- Includes storage tin, content cards, and game ideas
- Educational - Helps children articulate speech sounds, and teaches vocabulary and sentence structure
Single word articulation cards are great, but what do you do when children are ready to practice their sounds multiple times in the same sentence? Not to worry, Say and Do “R” Action Artic Cards will come to the rescue! This colorful and cute card set contains 28 pairs (56 cards) of sound-loaded sentences; two master lists; and two instruction/idea cards. Children will have a wonderful time with these humorous sentences and scenes. ("Do you see the birds in Barry’s beard?") These cards are also excellent for improving vocabulary, grammar, and phonological awareness. ”R” Action Artic Cards (2 ½” x 3 ½”) have numbers and letters for convenient sorting. Stored in a sturdy tin.