- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 4 x 0.7 inches
- Item Weight: 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age: 5 - 11 years
- Winner of the Dr. Toy - 100 BEST Products & Dr. Toy - 10 BEST Socially Responsible Products
- Fast-paced therapeutic card game designed for children aged 5 to 12
- Designed to support parents, teachers and mental health professionals by engaging children; the characters help the children identify, process, and work through a variety of issues, including changes within the family, trauma, grief, anger, depression, anxiety and fears.
- Thoughts & Feelings versions 1 & 2 combine well together to make a more complete assessment tool
- Qty: 35 cheerfully animated, fun feeling, play cards with colorful illustrations per box
This cheerfully animated card deck is a therapeutic tool designed to help parents, teachers and mental health professionals engage children ages 5 and up. The deck contains 35 cards especially effective in helping children identify, process, and worth through a variety of issues, including changes within the family, trauma, grief, anger, depression, anxiety and fears. To add to your play therapy toolbox, be sure to check out Thoughts and Feelings 2 and the full line of Bright Spots games.