Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall"
Product Packaging: Frustration-Free Packaging
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 16.5 x 9.5 inches
- Item Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: B5885AC1
- Manufacturer recommended age: 8 years and up
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- 2 Platinum Edition figures: Optimus Prime and Megatron
- Inspired by the 1986 Transformers animated movie
- Optimus Prime figure converts in 15 steps; Megatron figure in 16 steps
- Relive one of the most iconic moments in Transformers history
- Includes 2 figures, 2 blaster accessories, and instructions.
Product Packaging:Frustration-Free Packaging Transformers Generations Platinum Edition sets feature figures with a high level of detail, plus premium features and packaging. These sets highlight some of the most memorable scenes, powerful warriors, and epic storylines in the Transformers universe. Celebrate the classic 1986 animated film, "The Transformers: The Movie" with this pack that honors one of the most unforgettable moments in Transformers history: the scene in which Megatron defeats Optimus Prime. The One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall Platinum Edition set features Optimus Prime and Megatron figures inspired by The Transformers: The Movie. Both figures are rendered with premium details geared to make them a premier addition to any Transformers collection. Optimus Prime and Megatron have fought many battles, but none more memorable than this. When the Decepticons launch a surprise attack on Autobot City, the two leaders meet in the middle of the firefight. Just when Optimus Prime has gained the upper hand on his archrival, an over- eager Autobot Hot Rod tries to help, giving the Decepticon tyrant the opening he needs...and the victory he has sought for centuries. Relive that unforgettable moment with these Optimus Prime and Megatron figures inspired by the 1986 animated film. This is the first Megatron figure based on his look in "The Transformers: The Movie." Both figures feature movie-accurate details and special-edition translucent parts. The Optimus Prime figure changes from robot to vehicle and back in 15 steps. The Megatron figure changes from robot to blaster and back in 16 steps. Both figures come with a blaster accessory. Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.