YoungRC Micro Minimosd Minim OSD Mini OSD Module W/ KV Team MOD for F3 Naze Flight Controller
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 2 x 0.8 inches
- Item Weight: 0.32 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.48 ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age: 10 years and up
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- The Micro MinimOSD is the next evolution of minimization,less the half the size than before,only 15x15MM.
- Keep the pin for analog or digital PWM RSSI and a connection where you can attach a current sensor.
- Don't have the Dc/Dc converter which means less heat when powered off a Flight controller.This hardware take the hardware mods for this firmware, and builds them into an RTF solution.
- Micro MinimOSD Module has been modified to take advantage of custom firmware options. You can choose firmware that is MAVLink compatible for ArduCopter, or MultiWii Serial compatible for MultiWii and Baseflight/Cleanflight control boards.
- You can connect two batteries up to 4S so you can see the main flight battery voltage.The second port will allow your FPV battery voltage on the display as well.This Board can be used just as a normal OSD for F3 and naze32 flight conrol or it can be used with MWC KV Team Mod.
The Minimosd was engineered to bring users a very powerfull OSD at a unreal cost. After all the community mods, we re-engineered the OSD so every useable pin was easy available.(no more surface soldering)It's tailored for use with ArduPilot Mega and the MAVlink protocol, and designed to be as compact as possible. It's main components are an ATmega328P 8 bit microcontroller with an Arduino bootloader, and a MAX7456 monochrome on-screen display.Programming is done through an FTDI card.Features: All the same features as the orignal, but less the half the size NO Dc/Dc convert . power board via 5 volts Two LED indicator 15x15MM Size! Modifications for direct connection of two batteries (up to 4S) Pad for an Analog or Digital PWM RSSI signal Pad for the connection of a Current Sensor Standalone, or with APM/ Flip / Flip32+ flight controllersFTDI needed to configure and use. Specifications: ATmega328P with Arduino bootloader MAX7456 monochrome on-screen display FTDI cable compatible pinout Standard 6-pin ISP header Two independent power sections with an LED indicator on each Solder jumpers for combining the power sections +5V 500mA regulator for up to +12V supply input Solder jumper for PAL video option Exposed test points for HSYNC and LOS Dimensions: 0.7"W x 1.7"L(2.4" w/ pins as shown) x 0.3"H MINOSD, A MINIMAL ARDUINO-BASED ON-SCREENDISPLAY BOARD Package: 1 pcs Micro Minim OSD Baord